Liam Fullerton Construction Ltd
Major Construction projects Dublin, County Dublin, Leinster & throughout Ireland
Formwork SpecialistsLiam Fullerton Construction Limited, with a head office in Buncrana, County Donegal, has over 20 years' experience in the construction field mainly in the greater Dublin area and Leinster province. We have a large yard in the Ashbourne area in North County Dublin complete with office and portacabin. The company has grown steadily and is well known for its work ethic and commitment to client satisfaction.
Specialising in reinforced concrete framed buildings, we can supply the complete package of concrete, steel, drainage and site clearance for the contract.
We have a large crew of labour consisting of experienced foremen, steel fixers, concrete gang, carpenters and labourers; we also work with a very experienced quantity surveyor on all our projects.
Safety issues are of paramount importance and we are committed to strict adherence to safety standards. We supply a full up-to-date safety statement, method statement and risk assessment statement for each contract. All of our employees have an up-to-date safe pass card.
We have many poker units, compressors, excavators at our disposal, and our own lorry, with a full stock of Peri pans ready for use. At any time we can hire or purchase more pans from Easy Access Limited, on our account.
Fully insured with up-to-date Tax clearance certificate.
PortfolioSome of the contracts which we worked on over the years:
- Priority Construction Ltd in the Phoenix Park completing 10 no 4 storey apartment blocks and complete with under ground car parks. This full contract was valued at approx 5 million euro.
- Large block in Distillery Road, approx 300 units with an under ground car park for Priority Construction Ltd worth approx 1.5 million.
- Rohcon Ltd in North Kings Street Dublin consisting of a Library.
- KN Networks Ltd on a railway station in the Navan Road, Dublin worth approx 300,000 euro.
- Greenoak Developments Ltd consisting of 2 large basements in Clontarf, Dublin. For this contract we supplied the complete package of concrete, steel, drainage and a complete site clearance.